InnoHEALTH Magazine – Volume 3 issue 2
- Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Jagat Prakash Nadda in an interaction with InnoHEALTH Magazine
- A ray of hope for young cancer survivors
- NEET’s qualification mandatory for foreign medical course
- India aims for universal health coverage
- IIT Kanpur braces up to thwart cyber security attacks in India
InnoHEALTH Magazine, incorporated as a wing of InnovatioCuris in 2016, is a quarterly magazine focusing on healthcare innovations. For 4 years, InnoHEALTH Magazine has produced and curated over 350 articles in various fields of healthcare innovations. Its advisory and editorial board is spread across 5 continents making the dream of innovations in healthcare to be showcased onto a single platform a reality.
InnoHEALTH Magazine caters to over 50 host platforms online and offline and reaches over 43000 stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
To advertise or write a sponsored article for the magazine, visit innohealthmagazine.com/advertise
To get detailed information regarding advertising, marketing and article composition, connect with our representative. Details are mentioned below.