InnoHEALTH Magazine – Volume 5 issue 4
The volume 5 issue 4 highlights are as follows
- Transforming Healthcare System in India: Learnings from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Interview of Dr Anil Koul on “The recent Global unprecedented situation due to COVID-19 and measures taken to control them”
- COVID-19 and Virtual Existence
- Book review of “Mystic Road Warrior” by Medha Narwani
This issue held the –
- Guest column by Dr. Rakesh K Mishra, Director of CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad on “Recent pandemic situation and its effects“
InnoHEALTH Magazine, incorporated as a wing of InnovatioCuris in 2016, is a quarterly magazine focusing on healthcare innovations. For 4 years, InnoHEALTH Magazine has produced and curated over 400 articles in various fields of healthcare innovations. Its advisory and editorial board is spread across 5 continents making the dream of innovations in healthcare to be showcased onto a single platform a reality.
InnoHEALTH Magazine caters to over 50 host platforms online and offline and reaches over 85000+ stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
To advertise or write a sponsored article for the magazine, visit innohealthmagazine.com/advertise
To get detailed information regarding advertising, marketing and article composition, connect with our representative. Details are mentioned below.