InnoHEALTH Magazine – Volume 5 issue 2
The volume 5 issue 2 of this magazine focuses on
- Possible synergies for India Estonia co-operation in the field of Biotech
- What it takes to organise India’s largest COVID-19 IDEAthon
- Supporting Nurses and Midwives in a pandemic situation like COVID-19
- Book review of “The Reluctant Billionaire“
This issue held the –
- Guest column by the Director of Yashoda Hospitals, Dr Upasana Arora on the topic Indian Healthcare Towards Global Leadership
InnoHEALTH Magazine, incorporated as a wing of InnovatioCuris in 2016, is a quarterly magazine focusing on healthcare innovations. For 4 years, InnoHEALTH Magazine has produced and curated over 400 articles in various fields of healthcare innovations. Its advisory and editorial board is spread across 5 continents making the dream of innovations in healthcare to be showcased onto a single platform a reality.
InnoHEALTH Magazine caters to over 50 host platforms online and offline and reaches over 82000+ stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
To advertise or write a sponsored article for the magazine, visit innohealthmagazine.com/advertise
To get detailed information regarding advertising, marketing and article composition, connect with our representative. Details are mentioned below.