InnoHEALTH Magazine – Volume 5 issue 1
The volume 5 issue 1 highlights are as follows
- Lithuania-India Cooperation: synergies between the two regions
- India – Netherlands long term relationship: not a zero-sum game
- Innovative biomarkers for early diagnosis and treatment of life-threatening diseases
- Unmet needs – leading to innovation – InnoHEALTH 2019 report
- Book review of “Why we get fat and what to do about it“
This issue held the –
- Guest column by the Maj Gen A K Singh (retd) on “Telemedicine force multiplier for delivery of healthcare“
InnoHEALTH Magazine, incorporated as a wing of InnovatioCuris in 2016, is a quarterly magazine focusing on healthcare innovations. For 4 years, InnoHEALTH Magazine has produced and curated over 400 articles in various fields of healthcare innovations. Its advisory and editorial board is spread across 5 continents making the dream of innovations in healthcare to be showcased onto a single platform a reality.
InnoHEALTH Magazine caters to over 50 host platforms online and offline and reaches over 82000+ stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
To advertise or write a sponsored article for the magazine, visit innohealthmagazine.com/advertise
To get detailed information regarding advertising, marketing and article composition, connect with our representative. Details are mentioned below.