InnoHEALTH Magazine – Volume 4 issue 3
- Truth of AI & IoT in healthcare
- Indian healthcare roadmap
- Effects of mobile phones on child’s health
- Hacking patient’s sensitive data
and many more diverse topics related to the healthcare sector.
This issue held the interview of
- Jeffrey D Sachs, Professor and Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University
InnoHEALTH Magazine, incorporated as a wing of InnovatioCuris in 2016, is a quarterly magazine focusing on healthcare innovations. For 4 years, InnoHEALTH Magazine has produced and curated over 350 articles in various fields of healthcare innovations. Its advisory and editorial board is spread across 5 continents making the dream of innovations in healthcare to be showcased onto a single platform a reality.
InnoHEALTH Magazine caters to over 50 host platforms online and offline and reaches over 43000 stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
To advertise or write a sponsored article for the magazine, visit innohealthmagazine.com/advertise
To get detailed information regarding advertising, marketing and article composition, connect with our representative. Details are mentioned below.