InnoHEALTH Magazine – Volume 4 issue 4
- Exclusive interview of India’s national cybersecurity coordinator
- Addressing unmet needs in India’s health system
- Latest healthcare innovations
- Keys to immortality
- Reverse Aging, and many more diverse topics related to the healthcare sector.
This issue held the –
- Exclusive interview of Lt. General Dr. Rajesh Pant, India’s National Cybersecurity Coordinator
- Guest column by Tanya Spisbah, Director, Australia India Institute, Delhi
InnoHEALTH Magazine, incorporated as a wing of InnovatioCuris in 2016, is a quarterly magazine focusing on healthcare innovations. For 4 years, InnoHEALTH Magazine has produced and curated over 350 articles in various fields of healthcare innovations. Its advisory and editorial board is spread across 5 continents making the dream of innovations in healthcare to be showcased onto a single platform a reality.
InnoHEALTH Magazine caters to over 50 host platforms online and offline and reaches over 78,000 stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
To advertise or write a sponsored article for the magazine, visit innohealthmagazine.com/advertise
To get detailed information regarding advertising, marketing and article composition, connect with our representative. Details are mentioned below.