Every year we scout for inspiring and innovative work through our community. Can you help us find one! This year the conference theme is ‘Inspiring Moonshots in Healthcare‘. The conference takes place on 5-6 October 2018 at the Leela Ambience Hotel, Gurugram. (Delhi Capital Region)
Our call for speakers is now open and we are soliciting interest from individuals/organisations to nominate inspiring speakers. Please fill the form below to express your interest before 31st of March 2018.
InnoHEALTH 2018 also brings best of the globe by partnering with its long term partners from
- World Health Innovation Network, Canada
- Talent grid Ventures, Singapore
- ScanBalt Forum, Europe
and participation from many other foreign countries.
The conference program will comprise of talks by globally renowned healthcare experts, panel discussions, startup pitches, innovator’s award and B2B meetings.
We expect that InnoHEALTH 2018 will see upto 500 National and International experts including a select delegation of innovative companies from multiple member states of the European Union.
- Innovations for Hospitals
- Advances in Diagnostics
- Make in India Opportunities: Biotech, Medical Devices and Future Technologies
- India EU Collaboration in Health Sector: Startups and Challenges
- Digital Health: giving birth to new delivery models through mobile, blockchain and AI
- Achieving Universal Health Coverage and Insurance led innovations
- Innovation pitches from Indian and Global companies
- Stakeholder Session
- Innovators’ award
- B2B meetingss
Read all the issues of InnoHEALTH magazine:
InnoHEALTH Volume 1 Issue 1 (July to September 2016) – https://goo.gl/iWAwN2
InnoHEALTH Volume 1 Issue 2 (October to December 2016) – https://goo.gl/4GGMJz
InnoHEALTH Volume 2 Issue 1 (January to March 2017) – https://goo.gl/DEyKnw
InnoHEALTH Volume 2 Issue 2 (April to June 2017) – https://goo.gl/Nv3eev
InnoHEALTH Volume 2 Issue 3 (July to September 2017) – https://goo.gl/MCVjd6
InnoHEALTH Volume 2 Issue 4 (October to December 2017) – http://amzn.to/2B2UMLw
InnoHEALTH Volume 3 Issue 1 (January to March 2018) – https://goo.gl/fksdQx