IC InnovatorCLUB (IC)2 is the idea of Surgeon Rear Admiral Dr. V K Singh (Retd.) to support the growth of its members in their roles as Innovators, mainly through education, local and global networking, and strategic alliances and partnerships.
The IC InnovatorCLUB (IC)2 is a global network of healthcare innovators and aims to have members hailing not only from India but also across the globe. (IC)2 aims to connect some of the top leaders in healthcare for knowledge and skill sharing and create a nurturing environment where members can further enhance their skills. The Club provides educational opportunities to its members to learn new ways of thinking, discuss challenges faced in business, exchange ideas and engage with local, national and international dignitaries who are in the forefront of business development and thought leadership.
Objectives of the IC InnovatorCLUB (IC)2:
- Creating a nurturing and creative environment to share global ideas
- Special programs for identifying innovation needs in healthcare
- Providing access to international markets through business delegations and business matchmaking programs
- Expanding social resources through promoting social networking among members
- Updating members on healthcare/business issues through reports and interactive sessions with experts
- Various International Conferences & Seminars
Benefits of joining the IC InnovatorCLUB (IC)2:
- Access to Latest Innovation Trends
- Physical Meetings
- Conference, Magazine & Newsletters
- Global Networking
- Training & Learning Programs
- Cross – country business opportunities
Who should join?
Any person who has an interest in innovation, like startups, mentors, investors, IT, academicians, healthcare providers/planners, device manufacturers, pharma, quality/lean experts are welcome to join the InnovatorCLUB.
Benefits are applicable to the existing members if membership is renewed before the expiry of their respective subscription dates.
Topics covered in the past IC InnovatorCLUB (IC)2 meetings:
- Disruptive Technology Trends Impacting Healthcare
- Interactive workshop on how to write funding proposals by Dr Shirshendu Mukherjee
- Business Model Canvas for Healthcare Orgnisations by Prof Paul Lillrank
- Health Technology Assessment and Inspiring Moon shots in
- Future Biotech Innovations, Startups and Funding
- One day workshop on “Technological innovations for healthcare startups”
- Challenges and Opportunities with proposed DISHA act for Healthcare Providers
- Medical IoT: Future of connected health
- AI and cyber security in digital healthcare: challenges and opportunities
- Truth of AI and IoT in healthcare
- Journey of building an AI product in a clinical establishment
See all meetings: IC InnovatorCLUB meetings
Contact Mr. Sanjay Gaur for any inquiries about the club at email@example.com or call +91 97-11-777-328
We have a healthcare rich LinkedIn group which comprises thought leaders of the healthcare sector.